They fought to the stage, where Strowman flung Roman into the side of the emergency vehicle and nearly prevailing with regards to packaging him inside, yet ate two Superman punches.
Fans at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas lost their brains when Reigns drove Braun through an electronic screen, in front of an awesome wrap up.
Roman went to skewer Strowman yet missed and plunged straight into the back of the emergency vehicle, enabling his rival to hammer the entryway closed in triumph.
The Big Dog opened the entryways and hit Braun with a flying lance, at that point appropriated the vehicle in the wake of tossing him inside and headed backstage.
He at that point turned around the emergency vehicle at speed, squashing it into a trailer, leaving Raw general supervisor Kurt Angle gobsmacked and Strowman caught inside.
At long last the flexible mammoth canvassed in blood faltered free of the destruction, setting up him as a really relentless compel because of great WWE frenzy.
- Neville (c) defeated Akira Tozawa (with Titus O’Neil) in a singles match to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- Bray Wyatt defeated Seth Rollins in a singles match
- Big Cass defeated Enzo Amore in a singles match
- Cesaro and Sheamus (c) defeated The Hardy Boyz 4–3 in a 30-minute Iron Man match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
- Sasha Banks defeated Alexa Bliss (c) by countout in a singles match for the WWE Raw Women’s Championship
- The Miz (c) (with Maryse, Curtis Axel, and Bo Dallas) defeated Dean Ambrose in a singles match to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Braun Strowman defeated Roman Reigns in an ambulance match
- Heath Slater defeated Curt Hawkins in a singles match.
- Brock Lesnar (c) (with Paul Heyman) defeated Samoa Joe in a singles match to retain the WWE Universal Championship.