This Friday, Metallica come back with their new collection Hardwired… To Self-Destruct. Today, they’ve shared a Herring and Herring-coordinated music video for their new track “Now That We’re Dead.” The clasp’s symbolism imitates the collection’s craftsmanship—the band performs while devilish footage of their countenances is anticipated onto them. Watch it beneath. The new video takes after their already discharged tracks “Hardwired,” “Moth Into Flame,” and “Atlas, Rise!.” Today and tomorrow, the band are debuting recordings for every one of the tunes from the collection.
Metallica Releases New Song “Now That We’re Dead”: Watch
Pages 1 of 2
- Adam Sandler releases heartbreaking musical tribute to his friend Chris Farley on the anniversary of his death
- Kate Winslet and Saoirse Ronan to Star in Francis Lee’s ‘Ammonite’
- Game of Thrones season 8: Daenerys Targaryen to die before the end?
- Nicole Kidman, 51, Says Her Daughters Called Her ‘Granny’ After They Saw Her Destroyer Makeover
- Taylor Swift used facial-recognition tech on unknowing fans to find stalkers